But it was definitely worth it--I was so excited to be in Utah and see my family! I got to meet Uncle Dallon, too! He was on his mission in Peru when I was born, and when we moved to England. Mummy said he is her favorite brother. I loved him so much--we played a lot and he carried me sometimes. I liked it when he carried me because I was up so high!
The first few days we were busy getting ready for the wedding. I helped take all the tags off the new flowers Nana planted and kept Edie dog busy by chasing her around the house and the yard. We hung up lots and lots of hankies, put flowers on the tables, and even hung lights above the basketball court. Mama said that made it a dance floor! Mama was very busy helping with the wedding, so I hung out with Daddy a lot. I was very happy the day of Aunt Chelsey's wedding because I got to be with her almost all day.
One of my favorite things to do while we were at Nana and Papa's was to carry everybody's hair brushes around. Mama had one, Aunt Corinne had 2, Aunt Sam had one--it was so cool! Usually I had one in each hand that I carried around the house, just in case I needed to brush my hair or Edie's hair.
One of my favorite things to do while we were at Nana and Papa's was to carry everybody's hair brushes around. Mama had one, Aunt Corinne had 2, Aunt Sam had one--it was so cool! Usually I had one in each hand that I carried around the house, just in case I needed to brush my hair or Edie's hair.
| I loved playing the piano! I got to play with Aunt Chelsey, Aunt Sam, and Mommy while we were at Nana's. |
![]() |
| I helped Uncle Dallon outside! |
| Even though I wasn't there, Mummy wanted me to add this photo of her, her siblings, and Nana getting pedicures. |
| Nana and Papa and all their kids. |
| Helping Aunt Corinne and Mommy get ready! |
Aunt Chelsey and Uncle Jeremy got married in the Draper Temple. While everybody else was inside, I got to hang out with Grandpa and Grandma Bruton! They took me to a park where I got to swing on the swings, go down the slides, and play with some other kids. After a while, they took me back to the Temple to meet up with Mama and Daddy and take a LOT of pictures. Mama packed a PB&J for me to eat, which was good because we were outside for a very long time. But that's ok--because I got to run around on the grass and play in some of the wood chips.
After being at the Temple, we went and had dinner at a very fancy place. My favorite part of that was the chocolate cake we got for dessert.
The next day, Saturday, we spent the whole day getting ready for the wedding. Luckily, I still got to take a nap while everybody worked, and then I was ready to party! Nana had a whole bunch of games that she made for the party. I got to play golf, dance, and eat cheese cake. At the end, Aunt Chelsey and Uncle Jeremy rode away in a carriage. My favorite part, was riding with Papa and Nana on the carriage after Chelsey and Jeremy left. I loved the horsie and bouncing around in the carriage. We rode in the carriage back to Nana's house--I was so tired from all the partying that I fell asleep.
The next day, we took some of our family up to Salt Lake City to see the Temple. I love going to the Temple there. Mama and Daddy took me once before we moved to England. While we were there this time, we went to the Conference Center and walked on the roof! We looked at all the beautiful flowers around the Temple and the Conference Center, and then decided it was time to go home.
On Monday, Mama and Daddy and I stayed home and had fun with Grandma Shaw. We went to the BYU Creamery and got some ice cream, played with Edie, and relaxed. I was so glad to have a day at home! Poor Mama was really sick though. She didn't want to run around and play as much as I did, but luckily Edie wanted to! Edie was probably my favorite part of visiting Utah. I made everybody laugh--because whenever I saw her I got so excited, laughed, and ran to her. She was so fun--she let me launch myself at her, pet her, chase her around, and even lean against her when we were on the floor. I miss her already...
Monday evening, we met Grandpa and Grandma Bruton, Aunt Lori Ann, Uncle Wyatt, Aunt Kimberly, and my three Bruton cousins at a park (Uncle Stephen had to work)! It was so fun to run around and play! Ian and I decided that we wanted to be friends and so we played on the play ground and ran around on the grass.
After we had dinner at the park, we rode in the car all the way to Duchesne.
We spent the next few days in Duchesne, where I played outside, rode on the swing, popped HUGE bubbles, played with blocks, and even with fun Nerf guns that Daddy and Grandpa shot for us! My favorite part was definitely the bubbles, but I also liked dancing to the music with Ian at his house.
After we were in Duchesne, we went back to Provo to see Nana and Papa again. Mama wanted to go to Target, so we went shopping, then back to Nana and Papa's to play. We went to the park and Nana and Papa, Aunt Sam & Uncle Greg came with us! Nana helped me go down the slides, and Papa carried me on his shoulders. That was my favorite part, definitely.
At church the next day, I got to sit with Nana during Sacrament meeting, and then with Papa in Sunday School. Mama let me stay with her during Relief Society, which was so nice. Daddy told me it was Mother's Day and so I had to be extra good and cuddle with Mummy a lot. I think she liked that.
On Monday, we got everything packed up, before going to BYU to walk around. We went in the Bookstore, then visited the place where Mummy used to work in the library. I like BYU--there are lots of places where I can run around and pretty flowers to look at.
After we saw BYU, Papa drove us to the school where Nana works. We gave Nana lots of hugs and then we had to leave and go to the Airport. We flew ALL night to get back to England. I was so tired--I curled up in Daddy's arms and slept almost the whole way. Everybody told me how good I was, which made Mama and Daddy very happy. I just wanted to sleep!
--Little Brute--
--Little Brute--












No comments:
Post a Comment